Search This Blog

HP Recovery Disk creation problem?...... Solved !

I have a HP Pavilion tablet pc,powered by Windows Vista Home Premium, I have created two DVD but I lost it hotel.

I had tried alot but it displayed " Only one copy of Disk will be created....!!"

When i asked to my vendor to write me a fresh copy of the recovery DVDs, he refused to do so and asked to buy online.

I don't want to spend more money for that.

Then I search for "multiple disk creation" at google search and found some remedy
for that. But I got another problem with it i.e. after writing one copy of DVD i got a error that is like "CD/DVD not writ en successfully... or writting error".

Then I had decided to do it by System recovery, and able to write new copy of HP Recovery DVDs.

Here is the steps I did, is listed below

If u have recovery partition then u'll able create new copy of Recovery CD/DVDs.
It'll take only 3-4 hrs.

Before starting the steps; first backup ur Data, as ur files will be deleted during the restoration process.

Then Restart ur Computer and Press F11.

It'll Show u " Welcome to the Recovery Manager" here just press next.

"Microsoft System Restore" will open with two option, select 'No' then press next.
in "System recovery" press 'yes' as u want to restore your OS and other preloaded software as it was during ur purchase period, Press Next.

Then "Recover your computer to its original factory condition"
here u fine two options those are "backup...." and "recovery without backup".So in this step u can able to backup ur whole file system also. Choose ur prefer ed option of ur own and press next.

Wait for some time till it'll restore ur OS.

Then after restoration U can able to Create fresh copy of HP Recovery CDs/DVDs.

Congratulation, u have done it ...!!


Send me comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Launch your Online Business with a $5.99 .COM!